12kv-36kv polymeric fuse key/fuse cutout 100A 200A
Model NO.: UGG
Test: Type Test Report
Delivery Date: 15days~35days After Order Confirmed
Quality Check: All Products Checked by Experienced QC
OEM Service: Welcome
Origin: Liling Hunan, China
HS Code: 85310000
Fuse Cutout features:
The dropout fuse is mainly used to protect lines and transformers against short circuits and overload. Rated voltage: 12KV~36KV; Rated current: 100A, 200A.
1. Interrupting current capability: interrupt current 12.5KA; maximum 16kA fault current/four times.
2. Long creep age distance
3. Fuse tube is composed of Epoxy fiberglass tube and bone fiber. Moisture resistances, high interruption capability, deform resistance, UV resistance, and aging resistance.
4. Material of Contacts consists of copper and copper alloy, and surface is silvered to reduce the resistance, improve conductivity, and lower temperature rise.
5. The lower pocket and contacts are made of copper alloy casting and heat galvanized to achieve high strength, and high resistance to corrosion, and can withstand thermo and dynamic impulse caused by short-circuit current.
6. The upper and lower contacts have good alignment property. No aliening adjustment needed during installation, and easy for operation.
7. Heat galvanized metal parts, high pollution resistance, and 1000h salt-fog pollution test passed.
8. Advanced design to assure fuse tube being hooked after dropout for safety consideration.
9. Interruption using stepwise structure; can interrupt high and low fault current credibility.
10. Water resistance: pressure-relief cap of upper contact has water resistance and can reduce ionized gas to affect the upper circuit. Button of fuse link can promise inside of tube dry.
11. Manufacturing process has high precision; interchangeability
12. Light weight, small volume, convenient to install